SILICONE


I am very upset with the modernity of our days,
Progress too much scientific evolution, can also disrupt
Everyday life of people.
People almost do not speak more in person, they only talk on the phone,
The family reunion is now in video conferences.
I am upset!
I got a girlfriend I can not get her breasts not to ruin the silicone.
Kiss or think not to damage botox.
On the buttocks or even touching not to score, the rest of the body is just as full of filler.
I think she's a living mummy and she's full of them.
Will it be an invasion?
But one thing she knows: Stick with my money wallet!
I'm going to give it up and buy a silicone doll.
At least she does not complain about anything; Not even silicone.

Francisco Gouveia.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

IRONY I'm outraged at the Manchester terrorist In England. Spend bombs with innocent teenagers. With so many ...