Life details


I want a lap to lick me.
An arms to hold me.
A mouth to kiss.
A love to make me dream.

A body to love.
I want a bed for bed.
A reason to dream.
I want to live, to learn to live.

Life is fleeting and fits on a page ...
From a diary of illusion.
Fits in the palm of the Creator's hand.
It fits in the womb of those who bore.

Life, I have no dominion over it,
When she wants she can die,
I can not stand in the window watching the time run,
In life the body is just a detail for who
He does not know how to live.

                                                                                                                                       Francisco Gouveia 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

IRONY I'm outraged at the Manchester terrorist In England. Spend bombs with innocent teenagers. With so many ...