THE TRAIN OF LIFE


The train of my life takes me to the end of the world,
In a second when I begin to imagine.
On the rails lying on the sleepers,
Beneath my warm blanket,
Reality becomes absent,
When I start to dream.

Life is fleeting, not always in the class first,
Not the second, maybe the third.
Maybe someday I can travel, where I know there.
But everyone has a certain destination ...
The only difference is when the time of that hour will come.

The train of my life takes me to the end of the world,
In a second when I begin to imagine.
On the rails lying on the sleepers,
Beneath my warm blanket,
Reality becomes absent,
When I start to dream.

                                                                   Francisco Gouveia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FRENCH POLICY French politics begins in the urn and ends on the finger, the original people of France who fuck. They accept...