PUNISHMENT


I dedicated my life to yours.
I was not ashamed, until I screamed his name on the street.
I never imagined. To love as I have loved you.
I lost you, and I do not know where I went wrong.

My heart is now a hole in the moon soil,
Empty, cold uninhabited.
An abandoned dog on the street ... barking.
At the door of the house to enter. No one is.

Solitude took hold of the key, the door of my heart,
He blocked out all love, all passion.
There was only the echo of pain and disappointment left.
If loving you again is punishment ... punish me then.

                                           

                                                                                               Francisco Gouveia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FRENCH POLICY French politics begins in the urn and ends on the finger, the original people of France who fuck. They accept...