L I F E


The more I run the greater the distance,
Desperate run behind hope,
In search of my dreams since childhood.
The years pass so quickly, where my childhood was.

The body goes through a mutation,
The joviality of life was lost on the road.
My hair is losing its color,
The love of my love is past history.

Green of my eyes fogs the horizon,
Stiffening my body complains, "Let's wait for the desires and the hope in bed."
"Maybe a dream come true in a sleep
  Rather, "let the sun of life be set."

The more I run the greater the distance,
Desperate run behind hope,
In search of my dreams since childhood.
The years pass so quickly, where my childhood was.


                                                    Francisco Gouveia (Brazil)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

FRENCH POLICY French politics begins in the urn and ends on the finger, the original people of France who fuck. They accept...